You already know what collective intelligence is but would like to get advice and practical tips on how to apply it properly in your company?
This module will give you exactly what you need to move on with this new approach.
In concrete terms, you will be able to step back from your way of working and not only enrich it, but also fine-tune it. It is also an opportunity for you to seek out and explore new options, identify parallel processes, overcome professional loneliness and gain confidence. Lastly, it will help you further develop your role as a group leader.
During this module of 4 half days, you will cover the following topics:
- Further developing your practice
- Practice dissociation
- Taking distance, adapting your emotions and committing to your identity
- Becoming more aware of your weaknesses and the risk of emotional contagion.
- Having completed a long-term training course in coaching/shiftmaking
- Meeting with the supervisor
- Committing to taking part in all 4 sessions.
Tarif : 1.400 € excl. VAT/person