Breaking out of silo-based work to increase transversal cooperation
Increasing interpersonal intelligence. Learning how to decide together. Managing your team meetings differently
Cooperating: taking part, working together towards a common goal; contributing, participating
All things considered, the way companies are traditionally organised somewhat contradicts the laws of nature. The way we look at the world and anticipate the future is no longer relevant.
As a matter of fact, no ecosystem is organised linearly or in a simple loop. Today, the idea of cross-disciplinary work is essential and requires cooperation.
BREAKING OUT OF SILO-BASED WORK. COMMITING TO THE IDEA OF PARTNERSHIP IN A CONCRETE WAY.
We value true partnerships with our clients
Our business coaches help you create space for expression. They also show you how to design and manage win-win situations. Moreover, our coaches stimulate cooperative thinking within your company.
Here are some ways to improve cooperation in your team:
- Understanding which invisible processes drive your operations.
- Learning to observe (yourself), looking at how you work, establishing a unique collaboration, taking a ‘helicopter view’.
- Encouraging sociocratic decision-making to teach your teams to decide collectively without resorting to voting. It’s a technique that your teams can learn and experiment in order to increase cooperation : common goals, collaborative ways of working.
- Teaching everyone to work in a healthy way, understanding the roles that each employee can take in the company to contribute to a tighter team.
- Implementing a conflict management strategy via different coaching methods.
- Learning how to think together, on all levels, rather than hierarchically.
- Learning how to communicate your frustrations in a healthy way and manage your emotions. Increasing emotional rather than rational intelligence.
- Managing your meetings differently by sharing responsibilities and roles.
- Developing collective intelligence within your company.